Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Combination: great free puzzle app Review


Combination came out in 2009, but I didn't know about it until recently when one of my blog 'followers' alerted me to it. All I can say is Whoa! Best of all: it is a free puzzle app.

This puzzle has 397 levels. The difficulty categories: simple, easy, fun, smooth, tricky, risky, knotty, taxing, tough, baffling, havoc, mayhem, insanity, bedlam, cruel and superhard.

The object is to place the pieces into the grid so that red does not attack any other color except red. Right now I've done more than 150 of the levels. Mostly at the fun, smooth, tricky, risky and knotty levels.

These are plain fun! Everybody download it right now, give it a test run and send me an email how you like it.

Combination easily makes it onto the list of Best Puzzle Apps of 2012 - even though it came out in 2009. My list, my rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment