Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spinpossible: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Eric Kelsic, Alex Sheive and Alex Sutherland from ALX Games recently contacted me about their new puzzle app game: Spinpossible. 

The object is to grab sets of numbers and rotate them to restore order.  If you can grab the first 2 rows, then 1, 2, 3 will become 3, 2, 1 upside down on the second row.

Of course, you could also grab all the numbers 1-9. Or just a column. Or even a single cell.

I like Spinpossible. However, in order to advance, you must get 3 stars for each level.

Spinpossible is a serious puzzle app game. I particularly like the graphics. I have 1 qualm: the user should be allowed to play any and all levels and not have to earn his way step by step.  For example, on another puzzle app, I'm stuck on level 63 & 87. But I did have the opportunity to do #64 - 100.

Sequential Movement Fans: give Spinpossible a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment