Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2016

RYB.

iPhone Screenshot 1
Loyal Blog Follower William Hu sent me this info about RYB.
'The pure puzzler must be one of my favorite games of all time now. I found it today and couldn't put it down until I'd finished it completely, it's utterly genius. It's called 'RYB'. The mechanics... well, that's up to you to figure out :)


iPhone Screenshot 2


iPhone Screenshot 3


iPhone Screenshot 4


iPhone Screenshot 5
I had to contact the developer Paul Hlebowitsh, because I couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on.  A little hint steered me in the right direction.


This is one of those many many puzzle games that are clever, but will not gain large popularity. 
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/ryb./id1052611304?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

No comments:

Post a Comment