Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Trees of Life HD


iPad Screenshot 1  iPad Screenshot 2
Trees of Life HD by Kevin Bertman is one of the most intriguing puzzle app games of 2016.


iPad Screenshot 3  iPad Screenshot 4
The objective is to place your red circles in a strategic way so that when the tree grows - in a fractal pattern - it captures the blue dots.


In terms of strategy, I haven't come up with something that is foolproof.  If there are 15 dots scattered around - where do we aim?  My high score is 404, which I'm quite proud of. But I haven't come close since.  Which means luck's a big factor.


I'm also usually a bit impatient when puzzle game have slow mechanics.  This one is intentionally slow and is quite calming. 


Thanks to Loyal Blog Follower Joel from Germany for pointing this game out.


Trees of Life HD is free and there are no ads.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trees-of-life-hd/id523498258?mt=8

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Looks interesting, but it does not look like it is available in the EU (or Denmark, at any rate) yet... I will keep my eyes open...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... Sorry... A correction: only for iPad, not the iPhone I am holding... :-)

    ReplyDelete