Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Beyond 14 By Mojo Forest

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Last week a student of mine showed me Beyond 14. It's a point scoring puzzle app game. This is the third (and final) point scoring puzzle app game this week!
iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4
The object: place the given number somewhere in the grid. Like numbers that are contiguous vertically/horizontally/diagonally will merge.


My first game: my score was 5718.
My second game: 16,092 which placed me 211 out of 135,00 on the leaderboard. My highest number was 20.


I've played Beyond 14 several more times.  Not getting beyond 14 would be a total failure, This game is relatively easy to Stay Alive because you always know the next 2 numbers.
https://www.facebook.com/beyond14game
https://itunes.apple.com/app/beyond-14/id1097469600?ls=1&mt=8


Other Point Scoring Games Worthy of Your Time
NumberMania
Four Straight Lines
Pushopolous
Stickets
Folt
Nineout
Nineout II
BeeCells Lite
Kindly Colors
HexAgony
Domino Drop
Put Number
Tripevo    
Triple Town          
Kindly  Colors    
COLORswipe     
SubaraCity
Virus Pop Smash
+1 Number
4 Way Puzzle
Merged!


Some of Sang Moon Joo's Point Scoring Games
Lines 123
4 Way Puzzle
Slide 123
Hex 22
Number Push

No comments:

Post a Comment