Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2018

puzzlement by gamebra.in $.99


 
 puzzlement comes from gamebra.  As soon as I saw the author, I didn't even bother looking at the description - I knew this would be wonderful.  I was right.
 The object is to get Your Man/Men, the big red square/s to scoop up the little red squares.  Not shown in these images is that Your Man has little feet.  He can travel to his right or left.
 Your Man must be re-oriented in order to be able to get to everything. Oh yes, he can always jump up 1 square.  When he comes upon a blue square, he's flipped upside down and shot to the ceiling.
 The real beauty of this game is traveling across/along the other faces of the cubes.
One little problem is when Your Man needs to do a double jump by tapping to the right at the same time as jumping. Often, it didn't quite work and I was forced to restart.  Also, it's a bit illogical that Your Man can do a double jump to the left/right, but can only jump straight up 1 square.

Minor complaints.  puzzlement is an absolute gem.  50 levels. I did them in about 3-5 hours.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzzlement/id1342758511?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment